Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dream Record #1

I decided to record my dreams. The motive is not clear. Maybe because I just want to see how my dreams differ from time to time and search for symbolism within them when I'm bored. I am quite a dreamer, i.e., I dream a lot. But I forget most of my dreams, just as many people do. Actually we do remember our dreams as soon as we woke up. We forget because we didn't care or try to remember them. So, from now on, I will try to record my dream as much as I can. I had a series of dreams last night, one after another, but I didn't record them. This is my first dream of last night. I don't know what is that supposed to mean, but still it reflects some unconscious parts of my daily life existence.

"I got black or brown boot with SD card reader on the back. I tied my shoelaces at my home, and put red SD card into reader. There was a USB port for the boot to connect with PC too. Then at the shopping centre, I was in the clothing shop with my friend. I think he was choosing T-shirts. A comment from either one of us is that "westerners likes to wear plain shirts, Asians look better with patterns on their shirts." I think that's me because my friend said "I like Asians," then I said "then wear shirt with patterns." Then we rode the escalator downstairs and find the USB cable for the boot. I even told him about the boot on the way. We searched and asked for USB cable, the sale staff (man) showed us a cable (microphone?) with jack pin. I told him that's not what I was looking for. He said feel free look yourself then I found a shelf with categories on it. I looked for USB cable and I found out that the previous cable (microphone?) is the only one left."

17th July, 2012 4:40 AM
Arkar Kyaw

No comments: